7/30/09

Ask A Cunt 2




Welcome to the weekly post ASK A CUNT!

Enjoy bitches!


ASK A CUNT



Q: I love sex but don’t want to be considered a whore. Any solutions?

A: First of all, get that cock out of your mouth before speaking to me. Also, please refrain from touching me as I do not want to obtain any of your diseases. Instead of having sex with anything that has eyes (yeah, I know about that one night stand with that horse!) why don’t you invest in a dildo or be in a monogamous relationship, whore!




Q: I can’t get off when I have sex with my girlfriend. This is putting a strain on my relationship with her. My friends call me impotent and some even say that my penis is too small for her wide whole. I don’t know what to do anymore. I need your help, cunt!

A: Do you enjoy masturbating in your own feces? Do you put things on purpose inside your ass? If so, come out of the closet already, you fairy. Otherwise, maybe you don’t like fatties, you chubby chaser. Tell your girl to run on a treadmill for two weeks straight and I bet you member will stand attention, if you catch my drift.




Q: I can’t stand my bitchy girlfriend. All she does is bitch and moan. What can I do to curve her craziness?

A: Is her name Wendy, perhaps? Anyways, why don’t you powder your pimp hand and slap that bitch. She will respect you sooner that you think. If she fights back, then hide all her tampons. The bitch is ragging it. Get out of her WAY!!!



No comments: