7/29/09

Weird Product 2

It's Wednesday, you fucks! Know what that means?

No its not time for your weekly rectal enema.

No its not "Shave Your Mom's Bush Day"

It's Weird Product Wednesday! I know you just creamed your panties. Now take a moment to wipe...

Now, tell me why, Superman has a gaping hole for his mouth unless comic gay nerds are planning to shove their kryptonite dicks inside his mouth.

I find it disturbing that not only does he look like a stuffed animal blow up doll but the box is labeled with the word Snuggles.

It teaches young boys that after you shove your peen in a mouth, you should snuggle with the cock blower afterwards so they don't feel used.

Grab your Superman Sex toy today! Lol

I am surprised a weirdo didn't go to Comic-con with one of these things attached to its shriveled, tiny penis.

Hmm...maybe I will do that next year! Wahoo!

PS: Doesn't that boy look too happy with that doll...hmm?

No comments: