7/27/09

That So Nutsy!

For years I have been plagued by the existence of one particular being that continues to haunt me on a weekly basis.


This being is one that has many disguises. He appears cute and innocent but if you dwell in its presence for too long then your soul will be devoured between its vicious teeth.



I present to you a picture of this creature who was created in Hades.



Yes. Isn't he morbidly evil! Try to look into its eyes or you will be mesmerized by his black magic abilities.



Nutsy has been harassing me for years now. Each time I attempt to capture him, he hides in such clever fashions.



I believe he has multiple ties with different mobs and is a professional assassin.


If you see this devil creature, please kill on site or he will kill you.



He answers by the name Nutsy.



I have been trying to kill him using this handy object:



But unfortunately he is a skilled rodent with many stealth-like abilities.



Nutsy is driving me nuts and if he remains alive, he will torment the minds of small children and rape pregnant women.



Please, I urge you, Nutsy must die!


No comments: