7/24/09

Ask A Cunt




Guess what today is! Besides it being Friday, you fucking cumdumpster.

It's my weekly post called Ask A Cunt!!!


ASK A CUNT


Q: Any advice on how to become more sociable and outgoing?

A: Just the fact in itself that you are asking me proves to me that you are a loser. Now, if you happen to live in an underground cave while you play piano in candlelight as you mask your deformed face, then my advice to you is that you should use your abnormalities to scare small children
and young women. If this does not apply to you, then why don't you stop being a pussy and say hello to people, you antisocial loser!




Q: My girlfriend wants to buy candy thongs. They look like Fruit roll
ups but for your vag. I'm scared to try it. How can I tell her that
candied cooch does not turn me on?

A: Wow. What's your girlfriend's number because obviously you
can't handle her! Scared to tastes a fruit roll up that is shaped as a
thong, wow, what a fucking prude. What you should do is take a tootsie
roll and shove it deep in your ass. Shit it out. Take a bite. Now if you
were able to do that (which I'm sure you do nightly) then having your
girl sport some candy should be no problem. If you still feel you
cant' go through it, then break up with her and become a nun, you
fag!



Q: Why are you such a cunt?

A: Why are you such a fucking idiot. I'm a cunt because I live in a
world full of retards that have no lives., you dumb fuck!









google4c81d67727250a60.html

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha you are such a rotten cunt!

-love zach