8/3/09

What The Fuck Does That Say?!

Just another manic Monday here at The Cunt Says!




Now I want to know...where does pork faggots come from? Also, anything labeled Mr. Brain's on my food does not sound tasteful. The "pork faggots" look like actual brains...dipped in rich west country sauce!




Talking about porking, a hilarious headline to see at a magazine rack:














Since we are on the subject of meat, the case of the missing bacon is solved! What a relief! I was up until 5am in the morning worrying about this case (along with bitch slapping some hos since they weren't pulling in their tricks).


Now who the fuck eats five pounds of bacon and considers it a snack! How big is this bitch?!









Here is another newsclipping involving meat. This woman is trying to sell a spacious home...only the home includes something else besides a room with a fireplace...something huge...




Now why did they have to advertise that the cat has been killed! Why!






On the subject of animals, I can't believe the ban is finally in effect! Damn! Now I have to break the news to those slutty Tihuana girls.







Either it is a very effective camoflauge painting or we are dealing with a bunch of dumbasses.






Wow! I know someone named Homer HendelBergen-Heinzel! I am going to tell him about this!


No comments: