8/21/09

Weird Vintage Ads 5

Another awesome week of VINTAGE ADS!!! Wahoo! LOL

LOL! So when Britney Spears shave her head, did she use a hairdryer as well?

How about Sinead O'Connor? When she was bald (or is she still? who knows...) did she use hair products despite the lack of follicles on her scalp? I never knew dryers were so much fun to have.



What a sexist ad! Then again, it was created in the 50's. Apparently, wives only want household appliances for gifts.



If someone blew smoke in my face (if it wasn't cannabis smoke, that is) then I would be fucking pissed! What girl would follow a guy around after he blew smoke in her face. Cigarette smoke (eww the worst kind...bleh) A whore! That's who!


Umm..this was created in the early 60's. Obviously, this ad came out when society didn't view pedophilia as it is today. This ad is highly disturbing.



Damn straight! A woman only looks cute when she is working! So get in the kitchen, bitch, and make me a sandwhich. When you are done, eat me out. Only then, will I find you attractive! LOL




Oh wow! Really! I am so happy that they made a ketchup bottle so easy to open since I have weak woman hands. I wouldn't know what to do if they didn't make it easier for women to open it. Finally! A bottle for women! Fucking assholes! LOL Were men the only gender making ads back then!

Haha! What I gather from these ads is: If you are bald, you can still use a dryer. Wives only want appliances for gifts, only are cute when they are cooking and can't open bottles. Women like cigarette smoke in their faces, kids are sexy and wives belong in the kitchen. LOL Such sexist ads!


No comments: