8/13/09

Ask A Cunt 4

P.A. Pictures, Images and Photos


Guess what today is! It is Ask A Cunt. Now go ahead...ask!

ASK A CUNT
Q: When I bleed from my vagina every month, I notice clumpy blood masses. What is it? Is it healthy?

A: Does the clumps come with a severed head? Does it happen after being gang banged? When you noticed the clumps, do you see any pieces of aborted flesh ? If yes to the above, then yes it is healthy and most likely you just miscarried your father’s child. If no, then you are just a bloody whore.

CUNTMUFFIN Pictures, Images and Photos

Q: I have Down syndrome. What can I do to not look like Corky or Sloth from the Goonies?

A: Simple. Go to a dark alley that you know people travel down. With a scalpel, take the face of a “normie” that walk down the alley. Go home. Wash the face. Grab a rubber band and a stapler. Staple the rubber band to the face. Put the face on like a mask. Yay! Now you are normal!

cunt Pictures, Images and Photos

Q: I like vagina but I’m not a lesbian. Is this normal?

A: You are a secret lesbo. What you should do…go to a strip club. If you get turned on by the pussy and tits that are rubbing on your face...then you are a monster dyke. If it turns you off then that is just gay. Who doesn’t like pussy? Seriously.

Hello Im Cunt Pictures, Images and Photos

Check out my sitemap

http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/download/duckie2318.blogspot.com/sitemap.html

No comments: