8/7/09

Weird Vintage Ads 3

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


TGIF!!

Welcome to another weekly edition of Weird Vintage Ads!

I never drank Ovaltine in the morning. Does that mean I am not gay or even gayer for not drinking it...what a mystery! Who knew drinking Ovaltine would make you gay in the morning. What if you drank it at night? Does that make you straight! Questions to ponder...


Duh! Why didn't I think of that. Why not shower together! Hmm...doesn't the guy on the far right hand side seem a little too happy taking a shower behind that man?




Girl, if you have to lure him away from the pool boy then he probably won't want to mess with you anyways. Also, if your man is wearing a bathing suit like that and is lingering around pool boys, then I'm sorry, sweetie, but maybe he is interested in peen.




Wow! All I can say is LMAO! This is an actual late 1950's Public Service Annoucement.



Another actual Public Service Anouncement Ad to persuade people to car ride. LOL So all those times I ride alone, I ride with Hitler? I never knew. Next time, I ride with Hitler, I will make sure to avoid the Jewish Temple near my house.




This ad is very deceptive. This is a late 1960's ad about the sex toy named, Love Maid. I'm sorry but what inflatable doll do you know that will serve you wine and look so life-like that you can actually pass it as a human. If you know one, let a bitch know!



LOL! This is an actual brand of band-aids for African Americans. It's the new "flesh colored" Soul Aid. Get yours today!

No comments: