8/27/09

What The Fuck Does That Say?! Picture 4

LOL Someone must've gotten a divorced! If my bitch did that...I would laugh...but still!...Bitches better recognize!


Oh yeah! I just can't wait to bring my family and friends to the Cook County Forest Preserve. Just because there are a few dead bodies, it shouldn't damper our fun!


LOL!! You are stupid not to buy this house! I mean the blazing inferno should definitely signal you to purchase it! I bet that house won't last...and not from the market..I mean literally...it won't last. That fire looks like its 88 inches from the back door. Yes....88 inches!!!



The Bounty picker-upper is soooo the best way to soak up blood especially from six bullet wounds! Fuck those other brands. They couldn't serve as a tourniquet!



I wouldn't mind eating at a place that has an owner known for murdering and dismembering his spouse.




Mr. Giggles looks like a fun and affectionate pet. I mean with an name like Mr. Giggles...there is no denying his friendlyness!

No comments: