9/24/09

What The Fuck Does That Say?! Picture 7

People can be so stupid and the below pictures only highlight that fact!


LOL! Wow! I never knew that a millionare is someone with a million dollars. Thank you for clarifying!




Please explain how a coin can look suspicious!


Hmm...I think I'll get the latter is cheaper.



Damn! No wonder all those fish died when I had them in a cage.




Haha! That sucks for the person who was charged with this. I would be pissed off if a newspaper said I was being charged for prostitution when I was only charged with failure to stop at a railroad crossing!




HAHA! Well, the police man was either smart to call out, "Marco" or stupid thinking he was really in the water sports game. Either or, the criminal was even dumber for even responding, "Polo"

No comments: