9/20/09

What The Fuck Does That Say?! Picture 6

Here are some headlines that make you so confused that you want to smack your own mama's tits together.




ROFL!! I feel like this man was the one on shrooms and hallucinated everything lol





I don't know what kind of person would want 52 tubes of vaginal anti-fungal cream but if I was the employee, I would've either died laughing or I would've been concern for that poor girl who needs all that cream.




OMG! That was my chicken pot pie.



No, kitty! This is my pot pie!

Kitty: Hiss.

Mom, kitty's being a dildo!

Mom: Well then, I know a certain kitty kitty who's sleeping with Mommy tonight.

What?



Thank You! Thank You! That was my monologue. For those who do not recognize the previous dramatic scene from my monologue, it is a scene from South Park with a conversation between Cartman and his mother. I chose to do this scene as my monologue due to the theatrical performance Cartman displayed about his chicken pot pie!




That duck is stupid! Now because the duck refused medical treatment it will be hard now to file a claim. LOL




Man, there has been so many times that I wanted to punch the cunt in the mirror...I still do. She always copies what I'm doing too!




Wow! With a deal like that, why wouldn't I call! Hello people! It's only 8 days old!

No comments: