9/3/09

What The Fuck Does That Say?! Picture 5

LOL Now this is a vehicle I want to purchase! I mean, hello, it does say it only rolled once in the ad!! It's all good!




This is why you don't copy things from movies! This guy really tried to copy the scene from Amercian Pie...you know that scene where he sticks his peener in the pie! I am glad he burned himself that perv! LOL The newspaper article is hilarious especially the second paragraph!



I know this was probably a very tragic thing to happen to the members of this poor fellow's family members but it is pretty fucking hilarious. I mean, c'mon, he was eaten....by a hippo!! Just too much for me to handle! LOL





Wow! Talk about full blown lazy! These crew workers paved over a dead deer instead of moving it! Paved over a dear!! LOL Was it that big of deer that they couldn't handle the task of moving it? Was the deer that severely decomposed where the workers couldn't move it?




OMG!! How is that fun and lovable! I guess because I am a cat lover (but a rabbit hater for mutiple horrendous experiences with rabbits...one was seeing my rabbits eating their own babies and having a threesome..but anyways!!!..) I don't find this dog something I would enjoy to own..but did they really have to advertise how it likes to eat live rabbits and kittens...NOT KITTENS...aww...lol

No comments: