9/7/09

That's A Huge Bitch!

The title suggest that I was going to blog about your mother but actually I am referring to the huge fucking fish pictures below!


Damn! Now imagine trying to scale and cook that fish! This fish is called Giant barb.


If I saw this thing in the water, I would just poop right on the spot! Yep, just poop. I would be so scared that it would be possible. LOL This is the Giant freshwater stingray.



This fish called Nile perch is huge! I kinda feel bad for it though. LOL Those kids look like they are having fun causing this fish misery but then again...who cares...fish don' have feelings!


This is called the Alligator gar. What's with its nose LOL


This is the Wels catfish and its not your normal tank size aquarium catfish. This shit is a huge bitch!



LOL This is the Mississippi paddlefish. Its scary yet funny at the same time...like having sex with your mom!


Why would you want to have this gigantic Mekong giant catfish on their boat. What if it still was alive and start to flip around. Now that would suck! lol



This is the Taimen, a giant member of the salmon family. Fuck that! I would never hold a fish that huge...eww...imagine the stench of your hands....probably would smell like fisting a fat sweaty bitch in August!

No comments: